PermaSafe is a remarkable and patented vehicle disinfection and long-term antimicrobial surface and HVAC protection system, which is designed and formulated specifically for vehicle passenger cabin sanitation and microbial control. The PermaSafe system is comprised of two distinct, yet equally remarkable, patented products which meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus including the COVID-19:
- PermaSafe CLEAN, our proprietary no-rinse, no-wipe, 100% biodegradable, hospital-grade cleaner, sanitizer, disinfectant and odor, allergen, mold, mildew and fungi eliminator. Safe for adults, children and domestic animals.
- PermaSafe SHIELD, our semi-permanent antimicrobial surface protectant which, upon application, creates an invisible shield that continuously inhibits the growth of microorganisms, and helps prevent the growth and spread of bacteria that is non-toxic and safe for adults, children and domestic animals. The process can be seen in this short video. https://youtu.be/wTmeCCzMm-A
Features and Benefits:
The PermaSafe system application is achieved by fogging CLEAN and SHIELD, one product right after the other, throughout a vehicle’s passenger cabin, a process that typically takes no more than 15-20 minutes, from start to finish, and:
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses
- Eliminates odors and allergens
- Destroys and inhibits growth of mold, mildew and other microbes
- Makes interior surfaces antimicrobial and virtually “Self-Sanitizing”
- Sanitizes HVAC systems and ductwork
- Continuously purifies passenger cabin air
Only At University Ford of Durham!