Looking For A Fuel Efficient Vehicle?
With gas prices on the rise, owning a fuel-efficient vehicle is becoming more important to a lot of consumers. Today Ford has 5 hybrid, plug-in and electric vehicles to choose from to fit each consumer’s needs. These vehicles feature Ford’s advanced fuel-saving technology to optimize each vehicle’s efficiency.
Ford Plug-in vehicles can be fully recharged in less than three hours using a 240-volt outlet.
Here is an overview of each of the five fuel-efficient vehicles currently available from Ford:
2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE
- EPA-Estimated 43 City and 41 Highway MPG
- Under light to normal acceleration, the vehicle can travel up to 85 miles per hour in electric mode
- Starting MSRP at $25,990
- Regenerative braking that recovers more than 94% of the energy that is lost in braking that occurs in a conventional vehicle
- Lithium-Ion Battery
2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid SEL
- EPA-Estimated 42 City and 37 Highway MPG
- 2.0L I-4 atkinson-cycle engine that provides 188 combired horsepower
- Intelligent Access with Push-Button Start
- Next-generation StartGuage® with EcoGuide
2016 Ford Focus Electric
- EPA-Estimated 110 City and 99 Highway MPGe
- EPA-Estimated range of up to 76 miles on each charge
- Zero gas, Zero CO2 emissions, Zero oil changes!
- Regenerative braking that recharges the vehicle during your normal commute
2016 Ford C-Max Energi
- EPA-Estimated 95 City and 81 Highway MPGe
- Can be fully-charged overnight with a 120-Volt outlet
- Can be charged in less than 3 hours at a 240-Volt charging station
- Choose your drive mode: Electric Only, Gas Only, Hybrid
- 2.0L I-4 Akinson-cycle engine with an electric motor to generate 188 combined horsepower
2017 Ford Fusion Energi SE
- EPA-Estimated 104 City and 91 Highway MPGe
- Can travel up to an EPA-estimated 22 miles in all-electric mode
- Starting price of $31,120
- Lithium-Ion Battery
What is the difference between a hybrid, a plug-in or an all-electric vehicle? University Ford Durham lays it out for you here! If you are interested in purchasing a hybrid or electric vehicle, feel free to contact us today for more information or schedule a test drive today! A member of our team will be in-touch with you as soon as possible.