Ford SUVs: Compare MPG and Features
Ford offers some of the greatest SUVs in the market. The brand has time and again delivered the best exteriors, interiors, and features in their fleet of cars. If you are thinking about buying a Ford SUV, you can head on to one of the many reputable dealerships in Durham. But before you do that, here are some things about each of their SUVs that you should know:
1. Ford Eco Sport: The car’s base model engine offers 27 MPG in city driving and can go up to 29 MPG on the highway. The Eco Sport is on par with any other subcompact SUV. The three-cylinder engine can deliver a horsepower of 123.
2. Ford Edge: The car can offer 21 MPG in the city and 29 on the highway. If you opt for an Eco Boost engine, you can expect 19 MPG in the city and 26 for highway driving. The mid-sized SUV also comes with a V6 engine and 335 horsepower.
3. Ford Mustang: The Mustang is one of Ford’s most popular cars. The car can give a total of 21 MPG in the city and 32 MPG on the highway. The base model offers a 2.3-liter four-cylinder engine with a horsepower of 310. The higher models go up to a 5.2-liter V8 engine and a horsepower of 760.
4. Ford Ranger: The Ranger is one of the finest fuel economy options in the market. The car can deliver 21 MPG in the city and 26 MPG on the highway. If you opt for four-wheel drive, the numbers drop to 20 and 24, respectively.
5. Ford Fusion: The Ford Fusion can offer 23 MPG in city driving and 34 on the highway. However, these numbers are achievable on a turbocharged engine with a horsepower of 181. The car’s other models offer 21 and 31 MPG for city and highway driving.
To sum it up
Ford cars are great options when it comes to SUVs. The ideal choice would depend on your usability and whether you are a city dweller or a frequent long-distance traveler.
To know about Ford SUVs, head on to one of the best Durham car dealerships, the University Ford dealership in Durham, NC, which also serves the neighboring cities of Raleigh, Chapel Hill, and Cary.